Small Groups Signup Form
Small groups help people grow in their faith and build community. Our groups take place throughout the week in different neighborhoods, so use this form to find a group that's right for you. We'd love to have you join us!
- “One Accord” Bible Study - Wednesdays from 6 to 7 pm. Studying Experiencing God through Romans by Jay Gallimore. Contact Bruce at 541-944-4197 or Jacki at 541-690-6400 for more information.
- Men’s Group RAP (Rook & Prayer) - Tuesdays at 6:30 pm in the Fireside Room. Where men come together for devotions and a fun game of Rook. For more information contact Gary at 541-890-5206.
- Medford Youth Group - Wednesdays at 6:30 pm at the church. Stay informed at medfordyouthgroup.com. Follow us on Instagram at medford.yg.
- Zoom Bible Study - Fridays at 7 pm. We are studying The Great Controversy. Contact Patti at 541-282-7506 for information and the link.
- Life and the Bible - Wednesdays from 6 to 7 pm. Studying various topics in the Bible in a friendly and easy-going environment. Contact Kaitlynn at 541-840-6678.